
Ok so I am not doing so good at this blogging thing. I guess I have issues. I love to blog surf and read everyone's blogs, but I just have a hard time getting to mine. But here is an update of the last 2 months. We have had a great summer. Much better than last year. I can't believe it has been a year since Jack had his Kidney transplant. Both he and his brother are doing better than great. But this summer we have had a great time.

My sister and I spent a week in Northern utah. We had a lot of fun with the kids and we cleaned out my grandma's (mom's) downstairs. We worked hard and played hard.
we took the kids to the open house of the Temple. It was a great experience for them.

We went camping a lot and fishing. This was one of our trips to yankee Meadow. I lost my favorite fishing pole there.


Lake Powel.....!!!! Need I say more. OK I will . This is my favorite summer vacation. It was my family reunion. We hiked a slot canyon in West Canyon on Lake Powell.


Hayden and his cousin Chloe


Jack's mom and dad got called on a mission to Apia Samoa. They left August 3rd. They are going to be great missionaries. They spoke in church on July 26th. We had dinner at our house that day. The house was full of family food and fun. What more could we want????

1 comment:
First, HOW DID YOU LOSE YOUR POLE? That's funny! You guys have been on-the-go all summer. I feel like I have not seen you for months eventhough we are neighbors. :) Soak it in Gina. It's almost over!
Post a Comment